By now, you’ve already experienced riding our trains to move from one point to another.
But have you ever wondered how it feels like to celebrate some of your best adventure moments in Metro Manila through a train ride?
If you’re up to some fun, consider exploring the Metro via this public transport. Don’t worry! There’s a RedDoorz hotel in every relevant corner that you can check-in to afterward.
First stop: Start at the heart of the City
- Jumpstart your day with a ride from Roosevelt Avenue or Baclaran Stations of LRT 1 and stop at Central Station. Then stroll in the newly cleaned up Bonifacio Shrine, visit the National Museum of Arts and History, followed by a bamboo bicycle ride in the Walled City of Intramuros. These are enough to kick off a brand new day!
Second Stop: Drop by the Rizal Momu
- From Central Station, you may step down in the United Nations Station which is just a five-minute walk to the Rizal Park. Pay respect to our National Hero, Jose Rizal, in his shrine. Gather around and make sure you brought some snacks for a quick picnic within the area.
Third Stop: Go all the way to EDSA
- You have tons of choices to explore here. You can either pivot around and go straight to one of the biggest shopping centers, the SM Mall of Asia Arena, or hitch a ride at the Metro Rail Transit (MRT) Line 3 Taft Avenue Station and go all the way to North Avenue in Quezon City. Never hesitate for both choices can lead to fun places.
Fourth Stop: Take the train to the Central Business District
- The Yellow Line’s third stop from Taft Avenue is the Ayala Station, which is a walk away from SM City Makati, Glorietta, and Greenbelt. Shop ‘til you drop or watch the light show at Ayala Triangle Gardens because we are already in that season.
Fifth Stop: Exploring Cubao!
- Araneta Center Cubao Station of MRT is also linked to the Cubao Station of LRT 2, so don’t panic if you see the place packed with people. That’s also a good sign because it means there’s a lot that’s happening here. From searching antiques and collectible artifacts to drinking your favorite alcoholic beverage to posing with 3D art masterpieces in a museum – it seems that this is where you should be.
Sixth Stop: Time for food trips!
- Catch the train that’s going to GMA-Kamuning, Quezon Avenue, and North Avenue Stations of MRT. Quezon City is known for its hip restos and food strips that serve a variety of cuisines that will surely fill you up after a day of endless train rides and sightseeing.
Seventh Stop: Stay at RedDoorz’ affordable hotels!
- For every train ride is a RedDoorz hotel nearby. We invite you to stay in these affordable hotels after a long day of endless discoveries in Manila, especially that this month, our rooms are as low as P799! We can be your stopovers so that you can reminisce about the moments you’ve just had in every station!
The operating hours of our railways in Manila are open from Mondays to Fridays from 5:30 AM to 11:00 PM, and 5:30 AM to 10:00 PM on weekends and holidays.
Save your weekend for a one-of-a-kind travel experience in these hot spots of Manila! Book RedDoorz today!