“Super init! I wish I were on the beach or on top of the mountain just chilling and enjoying the view!”
Have you heard anyone close to you say something like this?
Most Filipinos are probably missing their usual summer escapes because of the enhanced community quarantine, most especially knowing that the Philippines has the best beaches and summer destinations in the world.
We at RedDoorz, also miss having unforgettable travel plans with you. For now, #SamaSama tayong mag daydream ng next travel natin to these wonderful places!
- Relaxing with a view and cold weather is a need right now! Imagine yourself holding a mug of hot tsokolate de batirol or a cup of a sweet strawberry taho while appreciating the tall pine trees surrounding you. Visit the Burnham Park and take a look at the magnificent view of the mountains at the Mines View Park after the lockdown!
- Who does get the rush of excitement every time Boracay is part of the summer plans? We’re pretty sure everyone wants to be tanned while lying on the fine white sand of Boracay and enjoying the clear blue sea. Bask under the sun in Boracay beach in the Philippines when things normalize again!
- Picture yourself with your friends happily exploring the Virgin Island in Bohol through an island hopping activity. Be astonished with the beauty of the Hinagdanan Cave. Take Instagram-worthy images in Bohol and plan your travel back to the island soon!
- Think of all the glorious sunsets you’re gonna be experiencing on the famous beaches of Palawan! After the quarantine is over, Puerto Princesa beach, Coron, and El Nido would love to host everyone who’s up to see rock formations, underground river, and beautiful lakes for the first time in a long time again. Schedule your trip for later here!
- Cebu beaches have always been part of our list when it comes to summer escapes. Its clear aqua blue water is an attraction and is a reason why people stay here for a trip to remember. This is also home to the famous tourist spots like the Magellan’s Cross, Kawasan Falls, and Basilica Minor del Santo Nino. Discover more of Cebu when the enhanced community quarantine is over!
Some may feel a little sad over staying indoors for the summer instead of immersing themselves in the beauty of our country. However, at this moment, staying at home is encouraged to protect us from the COVID-19 virus. Wherever and whenever we spend our summer every year, doesn’t matter. What is important is our safety.
For now, let’s still practice social distancing and daydream about our summer vacations!