“Welcome to Paradise.”
This phrase stuck with foreign and local travelers whenever they visited one of the famous beaches in the country. Boracay put Philippine beaches on the map as one of the most beautiful summer destinations because of its turquoise waters, fine white sand, beautiful sunsets, and vibrant community.
It is no wonder that thousands of tourists make it a point to include Boracay in their summer plans and are probably missing this island now!
That’s why we have created an itinerary of some known Boracay activities below that anyone can follow for your next visit after lockdown!
- Cliff Diving
- Quite nerve wracking isn’t it? Awaken your adventurous side and jump off five cliffs at Ariel’s Point. The sapphire blue water is waiting for you at the bottom and the view from the top of the cliff may be jaw dropping, literally, but it is worth it. You can choose between these cliff’s heights – 3, 5, 6, 7, and 13 meters.
- Paraw Sailing
- Paraw boats have become one of Boracay’s icons. They are usually part of photos we post on our social media. But you can also ride it on the sea using these two-sailed boats! Catch an amazing view of the sunset while onboard.
- Banana Boat and UFO Rides
- Invite your friends on this bumpy ride, hang tight to the boat, and have one hell of an experience riding these inflatable vessels! This activity is not for the faint of heart.
- Happy Hour
- Known for its vibrant community and lively nightlife, Boracay has a stretch of pubs and bars that draw people in to eat, drink, and meet new friends. Try the restaurants’ best cuisines here, especially from some of the seafood restaurants, to fill your belly with awesome delectable meals.
- Trek Mount Luho
- Want to experience something non-water related? Be blown away by the 360-degree view of Boracay on top of Mount Luho View Deck. If you want to get a closer look at it, you can try the zipline activity here, as well.
We hope that you’ll find your next Boracay travel exciting! Join in the fun after the pandemic is all over and everything is back to normal again. Travel with RedDoorz, soon, will you?