Everyone in the world who has been affected by the pandemic has possibly been missing going out and seeing the world for its magnificent beauty. Especially here in the Philippines, given the government’s multiple mandated lockdowns, many Filipinos have been stuck inside their homes.
We can’t help but tell ourselves na #SanaMaulitMuli ang mga travel moments we had with our friends and family. Buti na lang, RedDoorz is giving away limited sale rooms as low as P799 from May 14 until December 2020!
Where do you wanna travel next after the quarantine?
- Tagaytay is one of the most accessible destinations if you need a quick break from the city and just relax while glancing at the Taal Lake. What we miss most here are the conversations over breakfast and a hot cup of coffee, both are quite soothing to our existence.
- People who love seeing the rich sanctuary of marine creatures, definitely miss Dumaguete City. Scuba diving in Apo Island is a famous recreational activity in this destination. There are several dive sites surrounding the island which divers would surely enjoy exploring after the lockdown.
- La Union
- Have you tried surfing? Maybe, after the quarantine, you can put surfing in your bucket list of the activities you want to tick off this 2020. In that case, La Union can be where you officially try it for the first time. Nightlife is also vibrant in this tourist destination but you might want to skip this part for now.
- Summer is nearly over in the Philippines and we have to catch up on our beach trips later this year for sure. Zambales has been consistently showing up in the list of the must visit beach destinations to date because of activities like camping on the beach and gazing at the stars. Keep Zambales in your travel list this year!
- Go on a river cruise at the Sohoton Natural Bridge Natural Park in Tacloban and you’ll be in awe because of the incredible limestone cliffs that have “developed small caves due to erosion.” Boats can be hired with a guide that will show you more of what these canals have to offer.
#SanaBukas, kapag okay na ulit ang lahat, let’s create new happy travel moments for as low as P799!
To take advantage of our sale, please see below T&Cs.
Terms and Conditions:
- Booking period is from May 14-31, 2020.
- Check-in period is until December 2020.
- Bookings are rebookable as long as changes to bookings are made at least 24 hours before check-in.
- Rate difference charges may apply.
- Bookings are not refundable in cash but refundable in RedCash.
- Limited rooms are available.
Balikan ang mga naudlot na trips ngayong taon after the quarantine.
Plan your travels with RedDoorz!